OCT 3 – JAN 16, 2024 , 6:30-8:30 PM - ROOM 9
DivorceCare groups meet weekly to help you face these challenges and move toward rebuilding your life. This 13-week Christ-centered program includes three main parts – video, group discussion, and personal Bible study. The videos feature teaching from over 50 leading Christian counselors, teachers, and pastors who speak on topics important to people in separation or divorce. The videos also contain real-life stories from people who have been through a marital breakup, as they share their pain, challenges and path to healing.The DivorceCare sessions address divorce-related concerns, such as
- How long is this pain going to last?
- Are these feelings I’m having normal?
- Where is God in all this? What the Bible says about your situation.
- How to handle anger, depression, and loneliness.
- How to know if you’re ready for a new relationship
- How to lessen the impact of divorce on your children
For information contact Sylvia Waterston at SwaterDivorceCare@Outlook.com.
For information or to register go to https://www.divorcecare.org/findagroup